Photos of our review of the 2014 Husqvarna FC 450. Photography By Kit Palmer
- Remember the previous, BMW-designed Husky FC 450? Well, forget it. The new FC 450 is nothing like it — it’s miles-high better.
- One thing hasn’t changed, though — Husky’s still look sexy.
- The FC 450 feels a lot like a KTM but there are subtle differences.
- One of the biggest physical differences between the FC 450 and KTM SX-F 450 is the Husky’s plastic subframe with integrated airbox.
- The FC 450 gets in and out of the turns with the best of them.
- Look familiar? It should, it’s the exact same motor as the KTM 450 SX-F’s, but the Husky has a handlebar-mounted mapping switch.