We get to ride Honda’s new Valkyrie. Photography By Kevin Wing
- The blue version Valkyrie features blacked out cylinders, forks and other parts, giving it that “muscle” look.
- Honda went for the Raging Bull look with the Valkyrie. It looks even more impressive in person.
- Smooth and powerful. The new Valkyrie is a joy to ride.
- The Valkyrie returns in three color choices: blue, red and black.
- The all-digital dash is compact and informative.
- Boasting more than 100 horsepower and 100 pounds-feet of torque from its ultra-smooth 1520cc horizontally opposed six-cylinder motor (borrowed from the Honda Gold Wing), the Valkyrie certainly is all muscle and a beast