Photos of the new Ducati 899 Panigale.
- The 899 looks like the 1199 to keep the family DNA and it gets all the goodies that its bigger sibling uses: Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) and the fully integrated riding mode technologies of Ride-by-Wire, triple stage ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) and Engine Brake Control (EBC).
- Ducati unveiled its new 899 Panigale.
- The Ducati 899 Panigale in its signature red.
- The rear wheel and swingarm of the 2014 899 Panigale.
- The 899 Panigale comes with a 43mm Showa BPF fork complete with a steering damper.
- For the rear suspension, the 899 has a fully adjustable Sachs shock.
- Included in what Ducati calls the Ducati Safety Pack (DSP) is the Bosch Brembo braking system with 3-level ABS - complete with race, sport, and wet-riding modes.
- The tail of Ducati's new 899 Panigale.