Photos of the 2014 Beta Motorcycle first looks and reviews.
- New Beta Evo Trials Bikes for 2014.
- More bang for your buck - the 2014 300 RR gets chassis and engine updates but MSRP stays the same.
- The Beta 250 and 300 RR get a new cartridge forks for 2014.
- The two-stroke RRs get all-new frames for 2014.
- The 350 RR four-stroke gets a new piston to increase reliability.
- The 2014 Beta 450 RR and the rest of the four-stroke line-up also get chassis and engine updates.
- The Beta two-strokes get a stronger front fender [left] and a larger, clear tank [right].
- 2014 Beta Evo trials bike
- For the 250/300 version a new, longer silencer was adopted in order to guarantee better sound characteristics and to work with the manifold to provide better handling and riding precision.
- 2014 Beta 300RR
- 2014 Beta 450RR