Photos of our first ride of the new Yamaha YZ450F.
- The 2013 YZ450F is still a good, solid, all-around package. Photography By: Andrea Wilson
- Overall, we're still impressed with the 2013 YZ450F even if it did only get a new white rear fender, black-colored handlebars, different graphics and a different color fork guard. Photography By: Andrea Wilson
- The YZ still generates great power from is four-valve fuel-injected motor. Photography By: Andrea Wilson
- Yamaha thought about air forks but stuck with its already proven KYB Speed-Sensitive System fork. Photography By: Andrea Wilson
- Four years after its redo, the YZ450F is still a head turner. Photography By: Andrea Wilson
- The design eliminates the previous "tornado" section in the rear. It's also shorter, so the muffler doesn't sit as far out in the back. The idea is to better centralize weight.
- We spotted Yamaha testing this new exhaust system for the YZ450F. The pipe attaches the rear of the cylinder like usual but wraps around the front of the cylinder and exits the rear like it used to.