Photos from our first ride of the new Honda CRF250L.
- Honda returns to the 250cc dual sport market with the all-new CRF250L. Photography By: Kevin Wing
- With an estimated 73 mpg and a two-gallon fuel tank, the little CR has the potential to go a long ways between fill-ups. Photography By: Kevin Wing
- The user-friendly motor will appeal to new riders for its smooth and unintimidating power delivery. Photography By: Kevin Wing
- The CRF250L is perhaps most at home on backcountry dirt roads. Photography By: Kevin Wing
- The new CRF250L shares the same motor as the CBR250R but is tailored for dual sport use. Power is focused more in the middle and the transmission is beefed up.
- The 43mm forks are inverted but non-adjustable. The single Pro-Link shock has preload adjustability.
- It has 2013 CRF450R-inspired styling. Photography By: Kevin Wing
- There's a small locking storage area on the left side.
- Meter is informative and functional.