Indian Motorcycles originally started life in 1901 in Springfield, Massachusetts and the brand was prominent in the US and international racing scenes. Indian had a loyal following of customers but went bankrupt in 1953. The brand was revived multiple times by different organizations but none of them managed to keep it going. In 2011, Polaris Industries purchased the brand and re-launched in 2013.
Indian produces several Cruiser, Bagger, Touring and “midsize” motorcycle lines including the Scout, Chief, Springfield, Chieftain and Roadmaster.
- The Scout includes two models; the Sixty and standard model. This is a “midsize” bike that is very versatile.
- The Indian Chief line is more of a classic Cruiser with distinctive Indian styling.
- The Indian Bagger line includes the Vintage and Springfield models.
- The Indian Chieftain includes a bold style Hard Saddlebags.
- The Indian Roadmaster includes a larger windshield and protection from the elements.
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Thursday, August 31, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Wednesday, January 13, 2016