Alpinestars’ RV2 Tech 10 Boots
Designed in partnership with Alpinestars athlete Ryan Villopoto, the RV2 Tech 10 Boots was made to be a manifestation of Ryan’s three Supercross titles, five Outdoor championships and his longstanding partnership with Alpinestars. These top-of-the-line boots are made from lightweight full-grain leather and feature an innovative biomechanical inner brace with torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation while still allowing freedom of movement.
* Lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber and impact- and abrasion-resistant TPU shell.
* Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced Velcro closure for comfortable, highly customized closure.
* Shin zone incorporates TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provides greater flex control.
* Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevents torsion.
* Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance. Contoured TPU calf-protector plate offers impact resistance.
* Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
* Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra-hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon.
* New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick-release closures for customized secure fitment.
* TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact- and abrasion-resistance. All the buckles are replaceable.
* Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
* Poly-fabric lining with 3D open-cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area.
* Exclusive dual-compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support; the sole superior durability and grip. The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
Ankle Brace System
* Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
* Shock-absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
* Removable anatomic footbed.