Las Vegas, NV, (May 3, 2014) – Justin Bogle took the Eastern Regional 250SX Class Championship with a second place finish at the series finale in Las Vegas. The GEICO Honda rider finished runner-up to Star Racing Yamaha’s Jeremy Martin, who captured the first race win of his career.
Bogle got off to a great start, taking the lead over Martin and GEICO Honda’s Matt Bisceglia.
On Lap five, Webb moved around Bogle to take over the lead and eventually took the win, with Bogle finishing in second place, knowing the championship was in the bag.
Bisceglia earned a career-best third place finish, with Honda riders Kyle Cunningham and James Decotis rounding out the top five.
“I am definitely excited about this championship,” said Bogle. “I am going to celebrate this win tonight and get back to work tomorrow.”
Bogle finish out the championship with 188 points, followed Martin Davalos, who missed the Las Vegas race due to an injury, with 149 and Vince Friese with 131.
Eastern Regional 250SX Class Results
1. Jeremy Martin, Millville, Minn., Yamaha
2. Justin Bogle, Cushing, Okla., Honda
3. Matt Bisceglia, Weatherford, Texas, Honda
4. Kyle Cunningham, Aledo, Texas, Honda
5. James Decotis, Peabody, Mass., Honda
6. Mitchell Oldenburg, Alvord, Texas, Honda
7. Alex Martin, Millville, Minn., Yamaha
8. Gannon Audette, Tallahassee, Fla., Kawasaki
9. Jackson Richardson, Australia, Honda
10. Vince Friese, Cape Girardeau, Mo., Honda