SRT Racing Team to Race in 2017 Tennessee Knockout
Six SRT Racing-Backed Riders Gunning For The TKO Podium
This is a press release from Tennessee Knockout…
Sequatchie, TN (August 7, 2017) – The SRT Racing off-road team includes more than 20 riders competing in the top off-road racing series in the US. The team has become a force to be reckoned with as many of those riders are taking wins and competing for championships. For the 2017 Tennessee Knockout, team SRT will have six riders competing, with five of those riders pre-qualified for the Sunday program.
Kyle Redmond, Cory Graffunder, Wally Palmer, Ron Commo III, Mark Heresco Jr and team owner Craig Thompson will all be riders to watch at the 2017 Kenda Tennessee Knockout.
- Kyle Redmond finished a career-best third at the 2016 TKO to join Cody Webb and Wade Young on the podium. He has joined team SRT for 2017 and will be aiming for another podium finish.
- Cory Graffunder is now in his third season with SRT and has been a top finisher in Extreme off-road races for years now. He will be looking for his first TKO podium finish.
- “Wild” Wally Palmer is a fan favorite that is capable of top results but seems to favor impressing fans with creative lines over results.
- Ron Commo III is a former top trials rider that has transitioned to off-road racing and will look to put those skills to use at the Trials Training Center.
- Mark Heresco Jr. excels at tough off-road events and will be aiming to qualify for the 15-rider main event.
- Craig Thompson will be competing during the Saturday amateur competition in the 40 plus Vet class with the goal of qualifying for the Sunday competition. You have to love a company owner that is out there testing products himself in the most extreme conditions and then helping to get some of the top riders to the races to test and showcase SRT products.
The seventh annual Kenda Tennessee Knockout will take place on Saturday, August 12th (Amateurs) and Sunday, August 13th at the Trials Training Center located in Saquatchie, Tennessee. The World’s top off-road riders are invited directly to the Sunday program. Unqualified Expert/Pro and amateur riders race on Saturday with the top finishers earning the opportunity to move on to the Sunday Expert Knockout rounds. On Sunday, riders will compete in a very tough and spectator-friendly four-round Knockout racing format.
Check out the 2016 Red Bull TV Tennessee Knockout Show here:
Check out video for highlights of some of the previous events here:
2016 Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfGKieHOYQ
2015 Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Yqa9Uh-nw
2014 Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZQAsUa1rk
2013 Highlights: http://youtu.be/VqJZnQBdTZ8
2012 Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moyylu0KN68&feature=plcp
For more information about the Kenda Tennessee Knockout, presented by Moose Racing and SRT, please visit: http://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/
- For general information please contact: Catherine.Bedley@trialstrainingcenter.com or Alison@trialstrainingcenter.com.
- For Expert rider race information please contact: Eric@ericperonnard.com
- For Sponsorship information please contact: Sean.Finley@digitalthrottle.com