The following is from the Kenda Tennessee Knockout…
Sequatchie, TN (August 13, 2013) – The third annual KENDA Tennessee Knockout is scheduled to take place this weekend at the world famous Trials Training Center and Mike Brown, the two time Champion will have his hands full trying to defend his title. He will face off against Champions from several disciplines including the current WORCS Champion, a four time National Enduro Champion, a former National Trials Champion and the current GNCC XC-2 point’s leader. The challenging event is a rare opportunity to see how the top riders from different parts of the country and different off-road series match up. If you live within driving range of Chattanooga Tennessee, plan for an entertaining day in the woods.
Below are some of the top riders confirmed for the 2013 KENDA Tennessee Knockout:
* Mike Brown, KTM: 2013 Barcelona X Games Enduro X winner, 2012 X Games Enduro X winner, 2011 and 2012 KENDA Tennessee Knockout Champion, 2009 WORCS Champion, 2000 AMA Motocross Champion.
* Russell Bobbitt, Husaberg: Four time AMA National Enduro Champion. Third place at 2012 KENDA Tennessee Knockout.
* Cody Webb, Beta: 2013 King of the Motos Champion, 2010 AMA National Trials Champion, 3rd at 2013 Hell’s Gate Extreme Enduro, 2012 EnduroCross Championship runner up.
* Taylor Robert, Kawasaki: 2012 WORCS Champion, 2013 Munich X Games Enduro X winner, 2012 and 2013 Last Dog Standing winner.
* Jordan Ashburn, Yamaha: Two time GNCC XC-2 Champion.
* Cory Graffunder, Husqvarna: Multi Time Canadian Off-Road Champion, Multi Time EnduroCross podium finisher.
* Grant Baylor, KTM: Current GNCC XC-2 Championship points leader.
* Kyle Redmond, KTM: Multi time top American finisher at Erzberg Extreme Enduro, second at 2012 King of the Motos Extreme Enduro.
* Nick Fahringer, Husaberg: Multi time National Enduro race winner.
* Max Gerston, Beta: 2012 EnduroCross Junior Champion.
Unqualified Expert/Pro and amateur riders can race on Saturday with the top finishers earning the opportunity to move on to the Sunday Expert Knockout rounds. On Sunday, the riders will compete in a very tough and spectator friendly four round Knockout format. Here is a peak at some of the action from the 2012 event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moyylu0KN68&feature=plcp
For more information about the 2013 Kenda Tennessee Knockout, fueled by Monster Energy and presented by Moose Racing and SRT, please visit: http://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/